Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Digital Paper Evaluation

This paper has been very much like learning a language, at first extremely frustrating as you feel you should know things but cant work through the process quick enough. An easy way to feel like a technological idiot very quickly. As time goes by as with a language things get a little clearer and more familiar. I would have to say that over the semester I have continued to develop my skills and fluency of use. I view it like a language unless you keep using it you will loose it, so now I am in the position of having to keep using it.

Happy though as now I am beginning to use it for other uses like creating a Blog for my daughter's up and coming exchange. Check out this clip from the IT Crowd on getting familiar with all things computers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDbyYGrswtg

No comments:

Post a Comment